22 April 2006

Bloggers' Meet 22/04/06

Warning : 56k killer. Countless photos. Don't bitch.
Today I attended a blogger's gathering at Dome Cafe in Midvalley. Here are some pictures in the order they were taken. I'll just name whoever the person is in the picture instead of going Elephant-me, cow-me, pig-me, hyena-me unless its a multi person portrait.

Forgive my grainy shots as my camera's ISO400 setting is digitally noisy. Low light and all. And I forgot to change it to ISO100 when we went out. So much for hoping to improve my photography.

Those people who have decent pictures (not blurry, nice) and pictures of me could you send them to me please? Thanks!

Anyway, I'll be hosting my photos for download on Rapidshare. They won't be watermarked. Since I go under the 'share and share alike' principle. The truth is I don't know how to watermark my photos.


Mervyn, Suet Lee's boy boy Barry, Suet Lee,Calvin Tay



Serge Norguard, Albert Ng, Lee Ching



Suanie arrives.



Jason Goh(smashpOp) arrives



Mervyn



Julie Kuan, Karen Siah, Weng Lum. They jointlyh run It's A Group Thing



Calvin Tay



Jolene, me, Serge Norguard, Calvin Tay, Lee Ching.



Paul Tan



Suet Lee



Fireangel



Mun Hoong/Slinky



Calvin Tay, me, Jusin Wong



Jolene, Calvin Tay, me.



Jasminne



Jusin Wong



Suet Lee



Cherrie Chan, Jennifer Ooi. Cherrie's the only one I didn't camwhore with.



Calvin



The Other Kenny. He's name's Kenny Ho.



Kurt Low



Suanie



Albert Ng



April Yim



Jason Goh(smashpOp)



Jennihsurf



Jason Lioh



Julie Kuan



Yvonne Foong



Weng Lum




Karen Siah



Cheesy



Elaine Chow



We went to the bridge outside Starbucks.



Then we got ready…



And we jumped!



Jump















A group shot after that







Lee Cheng



We went to McDonald’s after that. Jasminne having some ice cream.



Jolene is force fed.



Cheeser



Fireangel



Fireangel


The people who ffk-ed us are...
1. Avril Chan
2. Chee Kiang
3. Cheng Sim
4. Chung Lern
5. Elaine
6. Eliza
7. Kimberlycun
8. Kyels
9. Lainie
10. Micheal
11. Minishorts
12. Sarah
13. Smallswong
14. Vincent
15. Yee Pei

No worries there. There's talk of another one in July. Hope to see you all then okay?

My MSN is under_score1987@hotmail.com.
Albert I tried commenting on your blog but failed. Bad vibes I have perhaps?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home